Lost Dignity Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's amazing--Monk DVD 1-8

Go down

What's amazing--Monk DVD 1-8 Empty What's amazing--Monk DVD 1-8

Post  Cartercao Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:00 pm

"""The entire scene with the judge and Monk in the rain where Adrian is forcing him to dig up the dead mid-wife was both amazing and intense. I couldn’t believe what was going on, I was happy that Monk is getting some kind of revenge, but I hoped that he wouldn’t die in the process. The only thing I’d have a complaint with was how the judge was dealt with. I didn’t like the whole suicide angle as if felt like a quick and easy clean-up to what Monk had happened. It was just like they turned the page in the script and he was gone. While his death was powerful, I would have enjoyed a much more lengthy punishment – like life in prison (because Trudy didn’t approve of the death penalty). What’s amazing is that all this happened and there was more episode left. I love when that happens because we get to see more than just a case solved. It’s like having a second dessert. Being able to see Adrian as a father, with Trudy’s daughter was amazing. He was just as quirky, cute and endearing as I imagined Monk would be.""
"
------------------
Two and a Half Men DVD 1-7
Monk DVD 1-8
Queer As Folk DVD 1-5
Law and Order DVD 1-10

Cartercao

Back to top Go down