Lost Dignity Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Office!

Go down

More Office! Empty More Office!

Post  tinalovedvd Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:57 pm

Just started watching The Office this season, so I caught up with this DVD. Must have for any fan.
Once you get to know the characters of The Office, you will be unable to keep your eyes from being glued to the television. The entire season is hilarious and awkward...totally worth it!
This was a great bargain, as I hadn't seen all the beginning episodes of "The Office." I think these are hilarious, and just as funny as Battlestar Galactica collection complete Season 2. I did notice one typo. In the synopsis of Lie to Me boxset season 1-2 the episode where an "alliance" is formed, it uses 'Dwight and John' when it should use the names 'Dwight and Jim.' It uses Jim's real name, John. But seriously, this is funny, from the beginning, and worth the money. Plus, this is great to have in your collection Weeds complete collection to watch on a regular basis, it stays funny each buy DeadWood season 1-3 on dvd time you watch it!
I didn't watch these episodes when they first aired because I didn't want anything to sully the original BBC series. I started watching this show regularly this past year and sought out the original six episodes. What a Sanctuary seasons box set 1-2 surprise that, in retrospect, this first season is almost as good as anything that's come since, with the exception of the pilot. The pilot does have its moments however, and sets up the show perfectly. Steve Carell is maybe Cold Case 1-7 collection boxset a bit too over the top as Michael in this first episode, but even he manages to tone it down a bit after a few episodes. Part of my enjoyment of these episodes stems from knowing who the characters are now, so I no longer see Jenna Fischer or John Krasinksi as Eureka series 1-4 pale imitations of Lucy Davis and Martin Freeman. It's also fun to see how each secondary character was It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia complete set introduced. Angela wasn't much different, Breaking Bad boxset on dvd but Kelly in her first appearance in "Diversity Day" hasn't become the office ditz she becomes.There are some good deleted scenes here, which is nice as this was only a six episode season and could very well have been a bare bones release. A good beginning to a series that only gets better.
Looking for hilarious, awesome, good times?? The Office is the show for you! Non stop laughs, this comedy is sure The Closer dvd tv series to please!
I have never seen the BBC version of this show, so perhaps on one hand Leverage set collection 1-2 it's not fair for me to like this as much as I do. On the other, everything should be judged on its own merits. And frankly Cold Case 1-7 seasons series this show had me laughing outloud. Slightly Eureka series box set 1-4 cliche but loveable characters and some very random, off-beat humor. Hysterical. I laughed and laughed, and I guess that's all that matters.
I was highly impressed by this version of The Office, Steve Carrell is not Ricky Gervaise - but he does a pretty good job at being an absolute prat. Mostly I was impressed that this version got all the awkward, seat-shuffling stuff.Steve Carrell as the manager is fabulous. He has the same prattish manner that Ricky Gervaise bought, and the scripts while slightly different perhaps better reflect American issues (the one about the company insurance has more relevance than it would in Britain. There are the same long silences, unfunny jokes, bad management and strained smiles that characterised the British version of the office.I think what makes this so good is that while retaining the structure and the essence of the show, it reflects the culture of the American office really well. Law & Order set 1-11 seasons Well done! Enjoyable in any country!
great season 1! a must have for any Office fan! The Wire complete seasons it has a great pilot Heroes complete box set 1-4 that introduces all the characters and the show. it also includes some great episodes including my fav. "Diversity Day"! "Basket Ball" and "The Alliance are some of the other great ones.
The Office is by far the most creative and hilarious show i've ever watched. I'm 24 hours seasons collection 1-8 so grateful to the creators of this series! The Simpsons dvd 1-21 collection if you haven't gotten into it yet, or if you need to understand the characters/ plotline, this season is far less expensive (tho it only has 8 episodes Sad ...you'll be disappointed once it's over, becuase it's so wonderful and addictive!) but I haven't hesitated to recommend this to anybody.
We love this show and have already watched the 1st season Dexter box set 1-4 DVD several times since christmas. Strongly recommended
I live for Thursdays all because of this show. It has singlehandedly restored my belief in the American sitcom as well as "Must-See TV". Steve Carell as Michael Scott is a winner. Where else can you Supernatural season series 1-5 loathe him but in another cheer him on? Rainn Wilson as Dwight, the annoying co-worker who doesn't get it, is a gem. In my heart I truly believe that Dwight deserves the pranks pulled on him by Jim. As for the whole Jim and Pam romance, I have never rooted for a couple the way I do these two. Their on-screen chemistry is perfect that when you learn they AREN'T a couple off-screen Gossip Girl series 1-3 seasons breaks your heart a little. This romance is nothing like the whole Weeds 1-5 complete box set Lorelai/Luke thing witnessed on Gilmore Girls. I won't ruin the Season Finale of House MD 1-6 box set Season 2 but I can honestly say that it was nothing like anything I The Office complete seasons 1-6 boxset had ever seen.God bless TV!!!
The first season of The Office is one that I can watch over, and over, and over again. It is just so funny, and it reminds me why I enjoy watching it every week. Six Feet Under complete set 1-5
I order this with season two both was sent on time and package was good.
Steve Carrell and his misfit employees at Dunder Mifflin never cease to make me chuckle, and often laugh out loud. If you are Law & Order dvd episodes looking for a humorous show that is bound to make you crack up, this is it. I must add however, that sometimes you have to be "in the mood to laugh" because some of the humor is just so subtle, and insane, that otherwise it Weeds 1-5 complete set might be thought stupid. I love to laugh, and I love this DVD, and cannot wait for the next one to come out!
Many swear by the UK Version, but the US show is spectacular. Diversity Day and the Healthcare episode will leave you rolling on the floor.
I enjoy The Office. It's smart, funny and delightfully awkward. Seinfeld seasons collection The characters are very realistic and the acting is top notch. The only reason I gave this DVD four stars instead of five is because of the length. There are only six episodes on the disc, which I found disappointing. As long as you're not expecting a full season then you won't be disappointed by Season one. It's just not a very long season, and that's too bad becuase the set of Merlin it's hilarious.
I wasn't a loyal Office viewer until Season 2. So, a lot of 'oh, that's what that means' or 'that's what they're talking about' questions were answered on the Season One DVD (ie: Californication 1-3 series complete how Jim met Katie, why Micheal wears the Drakkar Noir knockoff).I most enjoyed seeing the transformation of Ryan's opinion of Michael. 'Pliot' Ryan clearly thinks Michael is sort of cool, to 'Hot Girl' where Michael Prison Break season 1-4 on dvd is the jerk who made Ryan clean out his car. Comparing the two seasons the second in my opinion is stil far superior. But, this DVD is great for any Office fan's collection.

tinalovedvd

Back to top Go down